Welcome to MDlogo

Hi, I'm Dario Morina and in this blog I show my logotype works. To realize them I use Macromedia Fireworks MX and Adobe Illustrator CS3. I hope you will like my logotypes!!! Good visit and please write me your comments, impressions and critiques... I would like to know what you think about my works!!!

MDlogo - Shops

..\ MDlogo - Shoproom:
And now MDlogo is also Shoproom. In the MDlogo shoproom you can find amuses T-shirts with some logos of MDlogo and many other gadgets!!! Visit now MDlogo shoproom. >>

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tracce di Verde

Version 1:


Version 2:


Version 3:


I have drawn this logo for the blog of a friend of mine. It's a blog of photos, on which my friend publishes his best releases.
In the version 1, I have represented a photographic machine in a very stylized way, so I can take back the concept of photo. Besides, the translation in English of "Tracce di Verde" it is "Traces of Green", and so I have taken back the concept of trace with the outlined line.
In the versions 2 and 3 I have represented 2 human feet so that I can take back the concept of trace and for recalling to the concept of photo I have drawn the 4 angles typical of the objective of the photographic machine.
The select logo has been the version 2 slightly revisited in the disposition to suit better for the dimensions of the banner. To see the site go here.

2 comments:

Beppazzo said...

Hey! Those feet look very similar to "gnome" symbol!!!
Take a look! link

MDlogo said...

Mmmmm yes and no at the same time... Both the simbols are 2 feet and this fact show the logos very similar, but they aren't equal because they are drawn in a different way!!!