Welcome to MDlogo

Hi, I'm Dario Morina and in this blog I show my logotype works. To realize them I use Macromedia Fireworks MX and Adobe Illustrator CS3. I hope you will like my logotypes!!! Good visit and please write me your comments, impressions and critiques... I would like to know what you think about my works!!!

MDlogo - Shops

..\ MDlogo - Shoproom:
And now MDlogo is also Shoproom. In the MDlogo shoproom you can find amuses T-shirts with some logos of MDlogo and many other gadgets!!! Visit now MDlogo shoproom. >>

Monday, March 9, 2009

Gallina Racing


The team Gallina Racing has been asked me to draw the logo of his team that races in the regional championship of Kart of the Piemonte. The team calls "Gallina Racing", that translated in English it means: "Hen Racing." So I have wanted to draw a hen with the helmet. I have not wanted to give too much an aggressive expression to the hen because the logo is destined to a team that races in the championship of children and therefore I wanted to represent something that remembered the kart's race but without exasperating the concept of competition.

1 comment:

tuarchienemiga said...

cool work!i'm working on a gallina logo too. keep it going dude!