Welcome to MDlogo

Hi, I'm Dario Morina and in this blog I show my logotype works. To realize them I use Macromedia Fireworks MX and Adobe Illustrator CS3. I hope you will like my logotypes!!! Good visit and please write me your comments, impressions and critiques... I would like to know what you think about my works!!!

MDlogo - Shops

..\ MDlogo - Shoproom:
And now MDlogo is also Shoproom. In the MDlogo shoproom you can find amuses T-shirts with some logos of MDlogo and many other gadgets!!! Visit now MDlogo shoproom. >>

Sunday, September 7, 2008

MD_peace


I have drawn this logo for two reasons: the first one is for underlining that MDlogo is against the war and wants the peace anywhere; the second is for creating a logo to stamp on the T-shirts of the MDlogo shoproom. This logo wants to represent a missile or bullet that during its run for the strength of the peace it opens giving birth to flowers and not death as it is usually make the war. I like a lot the result and I hope you also like you.

No comments: