Welcome to MDlogo

Hi, I'm Dario Morina and in this blog I show my logotype works. To realize them I use Macromedia Fireworks MX and Adobe Illustrator CS3. I hope you will like my logotypes!!! Good visit and please write me your comments, impressions and critiques... I would like to know what you think about my works!!!

MDlogo - Shops

..\ MDlogo - Shoproom:
And now MDlogo is also Shoproom. In the MDlogo shoproom you can find amuses T-shirts with some logos of MDlogo and many other gadgets!!! Visit now MDlogo shoproom. >>

Friday, September 12, 2008

Crazy mind


I don't exactly know why I have drawn this logo... perhaps because I have just ended a difficul and hard session of university's exams and my brain would like so much a period of relax!!!
In every case I think both an enough nice logo, and in the next days it will probably become the protagonist of some T-shirt of MDlogo shoproom.

4 comments:

Beppazzo said...

I told you!
So, hope your brain will be in your head next time we'll see!

Beppazzo said...

Wow! I took a look at the T-shirts and the other gadgets with the "Crazy Mind" logo. They're very cool! I think you created a new brand that will drive some people crazy!

Anonymous said...

great logo, look like nice if you make a t-shirt too..

MDlogo said...

Thanks for your feedback Sasidesign.