Welcome to MDlogo

Hi, I'm Dario Morina and in this blog I show my logotype works. To realize them I use Macromedia Fireworks MX and Adobe Illustrator CS3. I hope you will like my logotypes!!! Good visit and please write me your comments, impressions and critiques... I would like to know what you think about my works!!!

MDlogo - Shops

..\ MDlogo - Shoproom:
And now MDlogo is also Shoproom. In the MDlogo shoproom you can find amuses T-shirts with some logos of MDlogo and many other gadgets!!! Visit now MDlogo shoproom. >>

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Photo Walking Munich

Version1:

Version2:

Version3:

Version4:
The site "Photo Walking Munich" [Visit Site 1 and Visit Site 2] wrote me to create some proposals for its logo. The most important ideas, that the logo must trasmits, are "walking" and "photo". Infact the site is about some photographers who take their pictures while they are used walking. It need this logo for the site, but also for Twitter or business cards.
The version1 shows a photographer kneeling that is taking a picture. It transfers only the concept of "photo".
The version2 represents a man that is walking with a tripod in his left hand and instead of the head is a camera. In my opinion this is the best!
In the version3 there is a landscape with some trees, footsteps and around these two hands in the picture position.
Finally in the version4 you can see a landscape with a tree and a walking man. All around the lens lines.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello.
I like 3, mainly because it is from a person's POV.
Check out my blog!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for your feedback!!!

Webdesign Belgium said...

Wonderful Design Blogs, Such a great list. Thanks for sharing all these blogs all are very useful to every one
Webdesign Belgium

Hannah said...

ooo I like #4. Maybe because it seems more artsy to me.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clipping Path Service said...

I really like your writing style, great info, you putting so much effort into this blog. Thanks to share with us.