Welcome to MDlogo

Hi, I'm Dario Morina and in this blog I show my logotype works. To realize them I use Macromedia Fireworks MX and Adobe Illustrator CS3. I hope you will like my logotypes!!! Good visit and please write me your comments, impressions and critiques... I would like to know what you think about my works!!!

MDlogo - Shops

..\ MDlogo - Shoproom:
And now MDlogo is also Shoproom. In the MDlogo shoproom you can find amuses T-shirts with some logos of MDlogo and many other gadgets!!! Visit now MDlogo shoproom. >>

Monday, September 1, 2008

Il Muro - v.4


This is the new version about Il muro logo. I think this is the definitive one. I must give thanks to Artra, a logotype designer, that gave me many advise to improve my old logo. I post also the new banner with this logo.


You could see the old logos and the old banner here:
- Il muro logo - v.1
- Il muro logo - v.2
- Il muro logo - v.3
- The old banner

No comments: