Welcome to MDlogo

Hi, I'm Dario Morina and in this blog I show my logotype works. To realize them I use Macromedia Fireworks MX and Adobe Illustrator CS3. I hope you will like my logotypes!!! Good visit and please write me your comments, impressions and critiques... I would like to know what you think about my works!!!

MDlogo - Shops

..\ MDlogo - Shoproom:
And now MDlogo is also Shoproom. In the MDlogo shoproom you can find amuses T-shirts with some logos of MDlogo and many other gadgets!!! Visit now MDlogo shoproom. >>

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Contest results

Some day ago I read the results of the contests in which MDlogo was busy... For MDlogo the results are not so good, but they are my first contests, now I must do better than this and do other and other contests!!!
Contest Logopond: you could see the winner here [logopondawards]
Contest "Disegna un logo per Biennale democrazia": you could see the winner here [www.italia150.it]

No comments: