Welcome to MDlogo

Hi, I'm Dario Morina and in this blog I show my logotype works. To realize them I use Macromedia Fireworks MX and Adobe Illustrator CS3. I hope you will like my logotypes!!! Good visit and please write me your comments, impressions and critiques... I would like to know what you think about my works!!!

MDlogo - Shops

..\ MDlogo - Shoproom:
And now MDlogo is also Shoproom. In the MDlogo shoproom you can find amuses T-shirts with some logos of MDlogo and many other gadgets!!! Visit now MDlogo shoproom. >>

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

And now holiday


After my London working experience, and above all, after the year full of study and works, I prepare myself to go on vacation. For such occasion have decided to realize this logo that transmits the more possible the change that there is between one year of work and few weeks of vacation!!! Beh, happy holidays to everybody...

3 comments:

Beppazzo said...

Hi Dario! Where are tou going to?

MDlogo said...

I'm going to Calabria... Do you know?!!

imac said...

happy Holiday