Welcome to MDlogo

Hi, I'm Dario Morina and in this blog I show my logotype works. To realize them I use Macromedia Fireworks MX and Adobe Illustrator CS3. I hope you will like my logotypes!!! Good visit and please write me your comments, impressions and critiques... I would like to know what you think about my works!!!

MDlogo - Shops

..\ MDlogo - Shoproom:
And now MDlogo is also Shoproom. In the MDlogo shoproom you can find amuses T-shirts with some logos of MDlogo and many other gadgets!!! Visit now MDlogo shoproom. >>

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Exams - Focus your objective


I created this logo because next week I'll start to argue my university exams. So I could not draw any logos in this period and with this logo I would motivate myself to study and do in a good way this exams!!! I hope in a good luck!!!

1 comment:

Beppazzo said...

I noticed that you're thinkin' about a lot of different things in this period! The first is exams, the second is exams, and the third?....Exams! Don't be afraid! Live your life!