Welcome to MDlogo

Hi, I'm Dario Morina and in this blog I show my logotype works. To realize them I use Macromedia Fireworks MX and Adobe Illustrator CS3. I hope you will like my logotypes!!! Good visit and please write me your comments, impressions and critiques... I would like to know what you think about my works!!!

MDlogo - Shops

..\ MDlogo - Shoproom:
And now MDlogo is also Shoproom. In the MDlogo shoproom you can find amuses T-shirts with some logos of MDlogo and many other gadgets!!! Visit now MDlogo shoproom. >>

Sunday, April 27, 2008

MDlogo in contest

Today MDlogo is enroled in LogoPond_Awards. MDlogo's partecipating with the logo: MD face. I don't know if I will partecipate with others logos.
LogoPond_Awards was born to celebrate the second anniversary of LogoPond. The logo's designers must put theirs logos on LogoPond site and 16 judges will grade the 10 winners. For this 10 winners there will be some awards. The winners will be notified July 15 (logoponds second anniversary).
For MDlogo is the first contest... I hope in a good luck!!!

Reference:
- LogoPond
- LogoPond_Awards
- MDlogo Showcase

No comments: