Welcome to MDlogo

Hi, I'm Dario Morina and in this blog I show my logotype works. To realize them I use Macromedia Fireworks MX and Adobe Illustrator CS3. I hope you will like my logotypes!!! Good visit and please write me your comments, impressions and critiques... I would like to know what you think about my works!!!

MDlogo - Shops

..\ MDlogo - Shoproom:
And now MDlogo is also Shoproom. In the MDlogo shoproom you can find amuses T-shirts with some logos of MDlogo and many other gadgets!!! Visit now MDlogo shoproom. >>

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Bijou - Citycar 3+1


I drew this logo for a project of Vehicle design that I'm doing with other 3 my university companies. The project is about a citycar for 3 or 4 people. My team and I must study the abitability and visibility. I like so much this project and so I've decided to draw a logo for showing it in a better way. This logo is linked with an other logo that I had just show in this blog some day ago: the K-gruppo logo.

No comments: